Electrostatic Precipitators : Proffered to meet all norms of air pollution control Provided Electrostatic Precipitators are the assistance in the reduction of atmospheric pollution. These are used to remove the fly ash before it goes out of the smoke mound. Applicable methods for removing fine materials from air streams, these work as the cleaners. Provided cost-effective products are appropriate for medium as well as large scale operations. These filtration devices are capably efficient solutions for removing fine particles such as dust and smoke, by making the use of electrostatic charge minimally clogging the flowing of gases through the units. Widely applicable in the thermal power plants as well as steam power plants, these Electrostatic Precipitators are relatively large products of low velocity. Conspicuous Features with benefits :
- Collection Electrodes : Made with extraordinary profile so as to conform to inactive zone and prevent the re-entrainment of dust into the air course,
- Have precision in straightness from top to the bottom, transfer the rapping force.
- Discharge Electrodes : Assembled with tube as well as spikes for superior corona generation, Included with additional sharp boundaries for corona discharge, Durable in comparison with weighted wire electrodes.
- Ceramic Insulators : Provided with increased alumina complacent ceramic insulators so as to proffer advanced compressive strength. Specially organized for the prevention of direct contact with heat.
- Rapping System : Assist in avoiding the complexities of magnetizing, Simple maintenance if compared with EMIGI system.
- TR Set And Controllers : Save extra costs, Pulse power system is accessible for increased optimization, provided with high impedance so as to provide short circuit protection, Adjustable spark sensitivity for an optimized performance.